contd.....
So I had a look at that guy whose name was written and he gave me this "Bechara" wala look.
Prof told us to get the things done properly by tomorrow or we would have to call our parents.
So I had a look at that guy whose name was written and he gave me this "Bechara" wala look.
Prof told us to get the things done properly by tomorrow or we would have to call our parents.
I
was thinking in my mind, its not so long since I have joined the class
and have already got potential complaint. Something needs to be done
about this. That day I concentrated well on all the classes and slept as
soon as I reached home.
The next day, first thing I did was to finish my Homework which took all the time I had. So, I did half of the chapter and went with the attitude "Jo hoga dekha jayega..." The Algebra lecture was scheduled first and then the SS lecture. But when I reached for the class, to add to my bad luck both the lectures were declared as SS because Algebra Prof was absent. My plan of doing the remaining chapter in break was shattered. The Prof started with normal lecture without mentioning anything about yesterday and I was badly praying that he should not remember anything about it at all. Somehow the first lecture came to an end. But then came the time when he mentioned about yesterday, but forgot my name in the list. Again the human tendency did the trick, all students started taking my name and Prof remembered it. To my surprise he asked me an simple question from today's lecture itself and I was able to answer that thoroughly. I took a sigh of relief after that.
After break the prof announced a unique quiz competition on Civics, the subject that I read early in the day. The class was divided in 2 groups with one on the left and right as per sitting arrangement and two Captains were selected who would decide who will answer which question but without discussing it with anyone. Prof wrote all the question he would ask on board. There were all types of questions from one liner to the long ones. Then he declared 15 minutes Revision time.
The next day, first thing I did was to finish my Homework which took all the time I had. So, I did half of the chapter and went with the attitude "Jo hoga dekha jayega..." The Algebra lecture was scheduled first and then the SS lecture. But when I reached for the class, to add to my bad luck both the lectures were declared as SS because Algebra Prof was absent. My plan of doing the remaining chapter in break was shattered. The Prof started with normal lecture without mentioning anything about yesterday and I was badly praying that he should not remember anything about it at all. Somehow the first lecture came to an end. But then came the time when he mentioned about yesterday, but forgot my name in the list. Again the human tendency did the trick, all students started taking my name and Prof remembered it. To my surprise he asked me an simple question from today's lecture itself and I was able to answer that thoroughly. I took a sigh of relief after that.
After break the prof announced a unique quiz competition on Civics, the subject that I read early in the day. The class was divided in 2 groups with one on the left and right as per sitting arrangement and two Captains were selected who would decide who will answer which question but without discussing it with anyone. Prof wrote all the question he would ask on board. There were all types of questions from one liner to the long ones. Then he declared 15 minutes Revision time.
I
did all of it what was left in morning. And the Quiz started. I was Ok
with any type of question asked to me but the captain didn't had faith
in me. The Prof would ask same question to both teams in a random way
and captain had to decide who will answer it. Depending on the accuracy
he would rate the points for that particular question and zero for no
answer. Obviously everybody wants to win and so do we. The captain gave
the easy question to his friends and girls in class and saved the tough
ones for the rest. I got to answer a medium type question correctly and
that was it. But the Finale question was of ten marks where our Team was
one point behind the other team. The prof exclusively gave 2 minutes to
revise that question to both the teams. I had done that chapter in the
morning and I was confident about it and asked my captain to let me
answer it. I convinced him saying that anyways we are losing as they had
a ranker left to answer, so let me try it at-least.
He got convinced with that and let me answer that question. This time it was the opponents turn to go first and the geek was given the responsibility to finish it. But she made a mistake and lost one mark that means she got 9. So now we were 10 points behind and one question of 10 marks to go.
To be continued........
He got convinced with that and let me answer that question. This time it was the opponents turn to go first and the geek was given the responsibility to finish it. But she made a mistake and lost one mark that means she got 9. So now we were 10 points behind and one question of 10 marks to go.
To be continued........
No comments:
Post a Comment