Starting today I would like to share the story of my life, my life in the past 7 years from where it had actually started.
In April-2005 when I was about to take coaching classes for the SSC after successfully appearing for 9th standard, I got 10 days break after exams before taking the vacation batches for SSC. These 10 days of vacation I wanted to relax, so I used to do what I loved the most either watching TV or cycling in evening. Those days also Vacation batch were the parents first choice to make sure that their kids come out with flying colors in the Board Exams. But actually deep inside they thought that their kids should score more than any cousin or neighbors around. My parents were also no different. This was not anything new to me, an above average student pressurized to score the most and I got used to it.
I was a very shy kind and also used to talk less, like only answer to someone's questions or not even that sometimes. For example, like when some of school girls would meet on the roadside and say hi but no reply from my side. (This seems rude but it was my shyness.) When I chose this coaching classes for me it was different from many or almost all my classmates. So I was satisfied with it as nobody knew much about me.
I was a very shy kind and also used to talk less, like only answer to someone's questions or not even that sometimes. For example, like when some of school girls would meet on the roadside and say hi but no reply from my side. (This seems rude but it was my shyness.) When I chose this coaching classes for me it was different from many or almost all my classmates. So I was satisfied with it as nobody knew much about me.
One day during my vacation I was on the backseat (carriage) of my cycle with a friend (I had very less friends, only two or three in all, he was one of them) and I had a quick glance at a group of girls. I don't remember if I did that myself or my friend told me to do so. The girls appeared to be of the same age as mine. One of the girls I saw I had this different feeling looking at her and I told my friend to reverse the cycle and move around the group of girls. I know this really sounds filmy but it did happen. I didn't knew about this feeling but it was all new to me. I had this eye contact with her and we moved away from there. But soon I forgot the incident in days and the day came when I had to join coaching classes.
The batch allotted to me was from 3 pm to 9 pm. I still remember there were 38 students in my class. All face new to me except two of them whom I already knew from school. As I already told you all about my personality, I was not that sharp in making friends too. It took me some time to find some similarities to make new friends. But for now I was trying to concentrate on my studies and even lectures of professors. Everyday we had four lectures for about 1 hour 40 minutes each and three breaks out of which two short breaks of 10 minutes each and one of about 20 minutes. Days were passing by and lectures too but I was not knowing much where was it leading me.
After about one week our tests started, daily oral tests and weekly written tests. Once I was in day dreams (this was now a daily habit ) and a finger was raised towards me. I was not able to realize that for the moment and my neighbor pinched me and said in a slow voice 'Answer him!!!' and I was like Ha!....Obviously I was not able to answer him and my name was written down on board. This was a practice of our Social Studies professors when someone was not able to answer him. When he completed writing my name on the board I gave a quick glance at it and found one more name above me. As of human nature I felt relaxed that I was not alone.
Rest to be continued next week. Enjoy Reading and Feel free to post your comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment