contd.....
I always was and is a person who could get carried away easily by anything, be it somebody saying it or something I dream about.
The next day went smooth and then came Sunday the day of Test. I was very calm about this test and just turned the pages through the test chapters. There was one more test of Geometry in which I was weak and I had to concentrate much on that. When I reached class and sat on a empty bench, people wanted to sit beside me, so they could copy from me. It was all together a different feeling. The Supervisor came and asked to close the books and keep the bags below white board and we did the same.
I read the question paper and found that all the questions were the same which I had answered a day before and I was happy. I started scribbling on the answer sheet but somehow I was not able to recollect all the points of the answer. I wrote whatever I can and moved forward with second question. Strangely it happened again to me...couldn't recollect all the points. Then third, fourth and time was running, I looked around the class and saw everybody was busy writing. Seeing this and the amount of time left, I scribbled whatever I can and the supervisor took away the paper after the time was elapsed. One more human tendency where people start discussing the question paper and its answers instead of sharing their knowledge about the answers before the test. The same was happening there and everybody was happy because they did well in the paper and I was unhappy with myself. Soon the Geometry Test papers were distributed and we found the paper very tough. I had already made a mess with the previous paper which I was very confident of and could do no good to this tough paper as well. Whatever I had practiced went in vain as I was not able to solve even a single question. I killed the test time somehow and submitted the answer sheet. I met Rachit and Ashwin at the end of Test and found that the test was easy for them as well along with others who were saying the same thing.
That day I was walking towards home and was thinking about what had happen in the last few hours.
That day I was walking towards home and was thinking about what had happen in the last few hours.
Clearly over confidence had hit me and with this came back the same sad feeling which had surrounded throughout my life. The whole day went away thinking about the test results. I took a lone walk on the flyover near by which was recently build. I liked to spend time on this flyover, whenever I felt lonely I would do the same thing. Next day I was ready for the lectures along with all the homework done. I tried to concentrate on the lectures but could hardly understand anything and didn't had the courage to ask any doubt due to my introvert nature... Along with this I was tensed for the result of the test that was taken the other day.
to be contd......
No comments:
Post a Comment